On the farm present a horseshoe-shaped property is about 1600 square meters of property fully renovated from a structural point of view and to be completed. Approximately 250 square meters is used for a possible dining area, others for residential use, and still others lend themselves to many types of activities.
The farmhouse, built on the same built on the same plot of land not far from the other property, has two levels (ground floor ,second floor with a and a small but panoramic terrace).
The buildings are served by the municipal aqueduct and electricity network, there are two artesian wells, one serves the farmstead one for the farm.
The two buildings, both the completed and unfinished parts, were built with great attention to detail and structure.
The materials used are tuff blocks, reinforced concrete, wooden beams, river pebbles, old bricks, travertine and mosaics.
The magnificent property covers about 10 hectares including 9 hectares of flat irrigated land suitable for any type of crop and fully fenced, about 1 hectare of high forest.
The farm is traversed by the illustrious Fiume Mastro called Corese of which it has the state property.
Access to the property is through 5 gates facing two streets, one of which is municipal and the other provincial: Strada Provinciale per Orvinio and via Coste della Madonna.
The properties are served by direct water and two wells, one on the farm side and the other near the farmstead.
Passo Corese train station
35 km from G.R.A.
MOTORWAY ROME-FLORENCE from Fiano Romano
VIA SALARIA going from Rm to Monterotondo 30 km
The entire property located in Sabina near North Rome, is immersed in flat nature among green hills and between the Lucretili mountain range and Mount degli Elci.
This beautiful valley that from Ponticelli Sabino (it is a hamlet of the municipality of Scandriglia, in the province of Rieti) goes toward Poggio Corese and Santa Maria Delle Grazie, is undoubtedly a concentrate of naturalistic and landscape situations rare to find.
Sabina from its beginnings destined to be a land of knowledge, beloved by Romans and Franciscans. Linked to one of the main capitals of Art: Rome.
The “kingdom of olives” was called by the Romans, also by virtue of a legend that says it was King Numa Pompilius himself who planted a centuries-old olive tree that is now about 1,000 years old and can be found on the Bertini brothers’ estate.
From the property it is possible to see the marvelous Orsini Castle of Nerola; on foot it is possible to reach the sanctuary of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a religious complex dating back to 1370 belonging to the Orsini family, including the church and a convent.
This property is part of the itinerary called the Via di Francesco, which runs from Assisi to Rome.